- Look at our list of current positions here
- Shortlist preferred positions.
- Contact facilities directly to apply.
- It is important that you liaise with the team and your Regional Training Organisation to ensure you select a position that
- Meets your vocational training requirements
- Supports your personal and professional aspirations
- To be eligible for SMO (Provisional Fellow) positions applicants must possess
- Rural Generalist Medicine Prevocational Certification
- An appropriate advanced skill/s for the vocational training position of interest
For rural facilities wishing to engage Rural Generalist Trainees in a vocational training position, the following should be considered:
- Fostering and promoting a quality rural health team focus
- Training position/s are accredited with ACRRM and/or RACGP
- Supervisors are experienced Fellows and are accredited with the training College/s
- Position/s provides for work/life balance
We encourage facilities to develop marketing material for distribution to Rural Generalist Trainees via the QRGP team. An example can be accessed here.