The QRGP in partnership with Clinical Excellence Queensland is pleased to present the Step Up Leadership program for Rural Generalists.
The Step Up Leadership Program will cover content from the following key areas:
- Your leadership style
- Effective communication
- Conflict management
- Difficult conversations
- Leading, motivating and inspiring staff
- Coaching and influencing staff
- Understanding the broader healthcare environment
- Leading and managing change
- Improving health service delivery
- Effective stakeholder engagement
- Strategic influencing
The Program comprises of two residential training modules with additional learning and reflective activities.
- Orientation teleconference
- Pre-program online leadership questionnaires
- Module one | Saturday 13 – Sunday 14 March 2021 | Brisbane
- HBDI assessment
- Work-based action plan
- CEDRIK online modules
- Module two | Saturday 12 – Sunday 13 June 2021| Brisbane
Applicants must possess:
- A medical degree from a recognised Australian or New Zealand university, or equivalent
- Current medical registration
- Clinical (direct patient care) experience of at least three years full time equivalent in an Australian health system, or one that is comparable
- An interest in medical leadership and management and/or currently leading clinical departments
The Step Up Leadership Program will not be held in 2022.
Please contact us for more information or to express your interest.