Forms and Guides
The QRGP is committed to encouraging the rural generalist workforce to conduct research which benefits rural and remote communities. The team has identified four priority research areas:
- Rural and remote health workforce and service delivery models
- Health and wellbeing of rural and remote communities
- Embedding research into rural and remote practice
- QRGP program evaluation
QRGP Research Grants
The QRGP Research Grants initiative provides funding to support research endeavours and aims to:
- Promote rural health and medical research opportunities to QRGP Trainees and Rural Generalists
- Provide a supportive framework that reduces the barriers to research and encourages participation
- Contribute to evidence based decision making and rural health research publications.
Applications are now closed. The documents below are indicative of previous Grant application requirements:
QRGP Research Grants Factsheet
QRGP Research Grants Application Form
For more information please contact the QRGP Team on 1800 680 291 or email.